Friday, January 18, 2013

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

A “Heart Truffle Cake" for our family celebration at Fresh Cafe,Kedah.




Sometimes,
you've to do something for your trembled soul.
As sometimes things gets too much for you.
Yes,
you need to rest.

I heard of many that say
they spent most of their lifes surrounded by people
who really don't care about them.

There're also people that judge you 
and make you feel like everything you do is sinful.
They don't care if your feelings are hurt,
and won't event hestitate to blow you off.

You might wanna feel welcomed,
you wanna feel being needed.
Yet,
you still feel unwanted,
so unappreciated.


Tell yourself,
"I love each and everyone around me."
Take the time,
to step back.
There're blessings all around us.

And tonight,
I am thankful again.
As I lay beneath my blanket,
and think about how blessed I truly am everyday.





Miss Jessie in the house.
 uno time!!!




Candid 1

Candid 2


candid 3

The moment when all girls went silence....camwhoring!!


foodie....we love to eat

Loved and Being Loved--as a family


P/S:Big Head Alex,get well soon.We miss you.










Eugyne
                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment