Thursday, December 13, 2012

☜♡☞ℓα тαιωαи нσℓι∂αʏƨ☜♡☞




Took a flight to Taiwan for a 10 days Taichung to Taipei trip.
The journey of 5 girls with which set foot at Taiwan
for the first time.
Had a really great time
and I want to go there again.
Let images speak,shall we?











My favourite place is to be in
the woods of Alishan,

such a breathtaking and scenic view,
with refreshing chilly air throughout the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of cozy taiwan holiday talk.
12.12.12
is not a great day for me.
Well,something happens.
Nothing to be afraid of.
We should not believe or give in to rumours.

Why choose misery when we can be happy everyday?


Christmas is around the corner,
which means there'll be christmas sales everywhere.
What's strange is,
I don't have the urge to go shopping......

I'll enjoy the rest of my holidays
before the beginning of my new semester.

Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year in advance~






XOXO,
 Eugyne Jie Ying



No comments:

Post a Comment