Wednesday, December 19, 2012

☜♡☞Aиσтнɛr нσℓι∂αʏ ρσsт☜♡☞



Holidays is coming to an end.

I've already started to clean up my room,
even my house.
And be ready to get out this comfort zone.

End of december
 is a busy period for me.
Reunions.
Gathering.
Dinners.
Festivals.



May Kim and I hangout for awhile
at Orchado and 爱面子.
It's been 3 years since the last time
I saw her.
Making me realise the fact that
I'm not that young,wild and free anymore.
3 years had bring in many changes in my life.
Looking back to my diaries,
sometimes it sounds so stupid and innocent
that I would laugh and cry the same time.



















BLOG    COVER   CHANGED!


I've change my bloggie's cover.
Below is the old one for the year 2012.



For the year 2013,
the cover is inspired by Alishan woods,
which I used it as the background of the cover and
edited it into purplish sensation.
I want to give it some vintage touch.


Colour edited.



Vintage touches added.


some final details added
and 
making it personalized.


Tadaa!

And it's done!


I found some christmas inspired nails.
And I love these so much.
Wonder if someday I can put them on.









XOXO,
Eugyne Jie Ying







No comments:

Post a Comment