Saturday, September 1, 2012

ŚĊȞÖÖĻ PŖÄĊȚÏĊÄĻ ĻÏ₣Ë

ⓐ ⓑⓤⓢⓨ ⓦⓔⓔⓚ!!



I've been sick for a whole damn week...
and there's so many to do
for the preparation and the rehearsals for
the school national day celebration.
My friend and I, 4 of us
really kick our asses to make
this event into a success.

ⓗⓞⓞⓡⓐⓨ! ⓦⓔ ⓓⓘⓓ ⓘⓣ !




Our effort pays off
and I still can't believe we actually did it!
At the end of the day,
we received compliments from the headmasters
and the teachers.

Students are really doing their part well
though I know they were as nervous as us.


× ⓤⓝⓘⓣⓔⓓ ⓦⓔ ⓢⓣⓐⓝⓓ ×,





In this journey of life,
I've become tougher,
I've do things that I've never imagine.
Guess I can really achieve something after all.
And it's all because of unity and confidence.


The week ended with fruitful experience
and sweet memories .


Now,it's time to work hard for my music assignments!
Lets GO Go GO!!









 XÖXÖ ,

║ ευgүηε נιε үιηg 

No comments:

Post a Comment