Tuesday, June 12, 2012

☜♡☞singapoяє т0uя ☜♡☞

Girls just like to hang out.(alice,jun and shin yong)-taken at vivo singapore.



My holidays is going to an end.
Yet,It's a memorable holiday.
Meeting new friends,new people,
bumping into some new environment
and keeping in touch with some old friends as well.


It's an adventurous holiday too.
Though I am not familiar with public transports.
I managed to board a few bus rides 
and safely reach my destination.
*(for ipoh trip-meeting up with zhu ann)
*(for singapore trip-meeting up with alice at teluk intan)
*(bus journey to singapore with Alice)
*(at singapore-travel aimlessly with MRT with Alice) 




I think we deserved a reward or trophy for our brave act!

besides MRT,we took the cab for a few times,
as we need more time to shop,shop and shop.



night view ~



Candy anyone??




Movie time at Somerset Orchard.Midnite movie~woohoo!





I misses him!!baaa....



Chillin' out at Bugis Junction






Candid shot~cheese!





There's an urge in me,
some plans and missions to be achieved!
I'm going to change something for the next few months.
Oh yes,I am up to something.
It's secret.
*Peace*


No comments:

Post a Comment