Saturday, December 3, 2011

☜♡☞Random holiday post☜♡☞


I've been eating Nakajima Sushi Bento
for dinner two days in a row.
If I didn't stop dad,he'll think
that this is the most convenient way to feed me.





When mom returns during weekend,
I would have my proper meals routine back.





Recently I've hooked myseld to SDO-X again.
After quiting for nearly two years,
I found myself noob again.

Despite having 15 level,
I'm playing like a 3 level player.
Yet,I was lucky to win a battle
against BOYS vs GIRLS.






I went for a meeting as
mom's representative.
It's a government meeting.
I had no idea what to wear and
all my formals were at my hostel.

Besides,
I can't fit in my mom's formal.

At the end of the day,
I just grabbed a Chanel top 
and matched it
with a pair of slack.
Accesories is a necklace belongs to mom.




It was yesterday crazy night when dad
wants to get a hamburger at MC D.
We went to drive thru in the middle at the night.
Why he involves me in his supper plans
everytime???


At last,
I can resist the temptations anymore...
I hate dad!



Eugyne Jie Ying


No comments:

Post a Comment