Sunday, November 13, 2011

☜♡☞Just another exam post☜♡☞



I choosed to post my blog during midnight today.
Reason?
I'm watching anime whole day.
I was very excited to found an anime file in my old folder.
It's Oran Highschool!
I get to watch Honey-Senpaii again.

I need to thank Patricia .
I bumped into her blog and found my favourite song.
I've been listening all the while..
without knowing it's english title.....
Thanks Patricia^^

Click the rabbito below 
to view Patricia's cute blog.

               
This is my all-time reliable exam tools
Pilot and Papermaids.


Now,
Back to reality.
I have incoming exams.
Bad Sign,
it's going to be 4 days in straight
for 4 subjects,
which means I 've to start kicking my ass ..
Get my butt really settled down and study.


Things and Endless notes to digest.
I'll be lucky if i get to study half of those...




Please give me some luck.




                 Eugyne Jie Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment