Wednesday, November 23, 2011

☜♡☞Honey Garlic Popcorn Chicken Tutorial☜♡☞

Honey Garlic Popcorn Chicken




Since it's rainy season,
my dad and I found ourselves
reluctant to grab dinner outside.

Those days,
Dad wouldn't eat anything cooked by me.
Either it's tasteless or it's still half done...
I decided to try my luck today,
to convince dad that I can cook,
without burning the kitchen.
LOL

Do guys really like meat or fried things?
At least this theory works on my dad and boyfriend.
If you want them to eat vege,
make sure you've chunks of meat to pursuade them!







Let the tutorial begins

Ingredients:
3 chicken breast 
(chopped into fillet)

1 packet of Lee Kum Kee "Honey Garlic"Sauce OR
other seasonings that you prefered

2 eggs ( separate its white and yolk)

1 packet of Kentucky Frying Flour OR
any flour for frying purpose will do


STEP 1
Marinate your chicken breast fillet
 with the honey garlic sauce
and put it in the fridge.
Leaving it at least for an hour or two.


STEP 2
Beat two eggs.
Mix egg yolks into marinated chicken.
Keep egg whites in a bowl.


STEP 3
Beat the egg whites.
Pour out the frying flour to a bowl.


STEP 4
Dipped the chicken fillet
into the egg whites.


STEP 5
Transfer it to the frying flour.
Spread it and roll over
the chicken with flour.





Caution:
You might want to do this slowly.
Not too much fillet at the same time
to avoid lumps of flour.
My advise is ,
use your left hand to dip fillet with egg whites,
right hand to mix the fillet with frying flour.



STEP 6
Spread tissue over flat plate.
Heat your pan with generous amount
of oil.

Fry them until they look
golden brown .


STEP 7
Put them on the flat plate
mentioned just now.
Those tissue are used to absorb
excess oil from the fillet.


STEP  8
You can served it with dips
such as mayonaisse ,
chilli sauce ,
fresh chopped garlic with soysauce etc.
Best served when hot.






For a balanced diet,
I steamed some broccoli with
fishballs.


Desserts!!
Mine is chocholate ice-cream.
Daddy prefers mint flavour.


My family usually
had dinner earlier.
Around 5pm to 6pm,
and that's why I sat here and 
blogged about it
right after dinner...





Later onwards,
I'll continue my drama's again.

It's a really long post today.
Hope you enjoy reading it!




Eugyne Jie Ying

4 comments:

  1. long time no see..xixi
    wa~~~so beauty..xD
    u wrote the contents so nice=)
    u song also good=p
    i feel the fairy tale in here o=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...it looks finger licking good...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm... it is 诱惑 me... ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm...yummmmm... the fried pop corn chicken looks tasty~ haha.

    ReplyDelete