Thursday, November 3, 2011

☜♡☞Exam Fever☜♡☞



This is what you should be saying to your heart
especially during exam seasons.
Keep on motivating yourself,
you might be tired,hungry,fed up,frustrated ,stressful..
but don't let those negative feelings overwhelmed you.



Countdown 7 more days 
to my final exam.
I can't believe I let myself
watching Youtubes and TVB dramas whole day.

I set goals to achieve on what should
I revise,what subjects needs to pay attention and so on.

Yet,
I ended up being distracted by
FOOD
COZY BED
GAMES
FACEBOOK
DRAMA
ANIME

Snap!Snap!Revision or camwhoring?


“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” ~ Nora Roberts


I better stick to my plan
and try my best to revise
as much as possible....
My aim is simple enough..
which is NOT to FAILED....

Never never give in!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!




Eugyne Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment