Saturday, June 11, 2011

☜♡☞Just another holiday post☜♡☞



I was at home again finally.
And guess who’s at home?
It’s mom and brother.

Four of us gather at home at last.
Brother had lost some weight,
and he is braging about it.

Well, I was so used to his same old
tactics and I won’t be yelling at him.
I stood up and gave his belly a pinch.
Hahaa........

I had a great day with an old friend
of mine,Jocelyn.
I am so glad to have her in my life.
The reason of paying her a visit is not
about shopping , KTV or dining.

It’s because...

I miss the days we’ve been together.
I just want to hang around and stick
with you while I still can do so.

Sometimes,I might be worrying over
the changes of us when time passes.
Will we still be who we are?





JOCELYN 阿金

At least , I know.
You will always be my best friend.
And I will treasure you.


sweet couple^^
一定要幸福哦!


Eugyne

2 comments: