Monday, May 30, 2011

☜♡☞Just another holiday post☜♡☞




For a second,
I thought this semester break would be as boring as ever.
Me ,lying on the couch , crunching potato chips ,
slept and snore in front of the TV just like dad.....



I was wrong!!!!

I have to start packing my things now.
I think I won't be at home for the entire week....




Let me share some of my belongings photo,
and let's see what's funny or weird about it...
Oh no......Tendency to like red???????
I bought this because it's.....pink red....
 


Struggling between
a straight look
and a wavy curvy look



I  am going to change my hairstyle today.
Wasn't quite sure whether I would go for
a fresh straight-look or a lady-like wavy curls...
I need to consult my hairdresser........


*so nervous right now




Eugyne Ying 

No comments:

Post a Comment