Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the eyes of a snow man



I just come out randomly with the title of the post today.
It has nothing to do with today's post.


A photo I named--In the eyes of a snow man.

 This is a christmas ornament.
Let me introduce to you,Mr.Snowie.
By the way,I don't know what is he doing with the broom.

*cheese*

Today when I wake up I realised my pig rabbit was gone!
I knew this would happen if I didn't hug him whole night.
He was not even on the floor.
I knew it! I knew it !
My bro had kidnapped him.
Luckily I found him at the study room,besides bro's desk.
Now,payback time!!!
FB-ing and Gaming with your lappie whole day^^


An urge to keep my skin hydrated^^
Boo...does it scares you?

As mentioned earlier,
I'm reading Vampire Diaries by L.J.Smith.
It's so different from the current movie series.
And some of the original novel characters disappears
and being replace with some new ones.
Plus,same title but different storyline.*Sigh
Maybe I should post something difference
about the novel and the drama one day.



Yet,I am a truly vampire fan.
I sink my teeth in both Edward and Bella + Stefan and Elena!!

I think I should go for a hair cut...hehe







YINGz

No comments:

Post a Comment