Monday, December 13, 2010

Angels in my eyes







It's time for some update I guess.
It's has been a fruitful week.
Scrolled down this post and you will get what I mean.

Tomorrow is Bro's SPM last paper---Chinese.
Well,I don't like language paper last time .
But I hate Chemistry the most.


Baa Baa Black sheep
Have you any WOOL
 What I called *The Rice Pudding Family*
(All hand-made)

The title just struck my mind,so just let it be.

My Angels

I have a couple of request from my friend
that ask me a favour to teach them how to make the angels.
Hence,I made my first youtube tutorial.
It's a 7 minutes tutorial...pheww
But I'll keep the link for secret for a few days
to get some feedback from my friends.
Then I'll make some corrections or adjustment before 
I create the link here^^

Some of the angels photo at the link below ( My Facebook):

No comments:

Post a Comment