Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sh0Ppin is fun because it make me broke...^^




Okay,tell me what is the happiest thing to do?
The list would be sleeping , eating , exercising and SHOPPING !
Though recently I'm getting the hang of online shopping,
shopping at malls shops by shops brings me satisfaction.Agree??

Plain Green Top  with jeans.
Kick start ShOppIn'

Guess what?
I didn't bring my purse this time,not at purpose as I really left it at home.
It's awful to shop without my identity card with me.
I was sticking with my mom of course,afraid of some random cops would check me up.
I'm such an idiot!

Christmas sales was on.
Load your shopping carts!
black buckler lady night dress.
Mom 's choice but it's our dress.


Golden Brown Mesh Slip Dress.
It's BLING BLING !!
My Pick!My Dress !
I like the details .


Frill Short Skirt

Look at those ruffles.
Dad says I looked like a GIANT PineaPPLE when I put those on!
I don't care!It is cute!

_o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-_

OKAY DAD!
MOM and I had done.
Daddy's paying^^
You ROCK OUR DAY^^


2 comments: