Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Revision for nothing????Exam Rhaspody 2010...



EXAM RHASPODY
♥♫♥♪


Today's paper 's coursebooks and notes.
Sighing......


8.30am sharp the exam started.
I sticked my butt to the chair and start answering the paper.
The first thought that strucked my mind was:
"What the...%#*@..."
It seemed that the week I took to revision
was so meaningless and such a crap shit....

Yet,I was glad that I still manage to get the hang of the paper.
lil common sense + lil editing + lil theories = flooding ideas of points !!!

Two down.Two more to go...
Tomorrow will be the next.
What did people say during exams?
Ganbateh+Gar Yao+Jia You+Add Oil....
I successfully motivate myself by going to KFC yesterday...Add Oil...





TO DO LIST FOR today
1.sleep
2.eat
3.facebooking
4.study
5.blogging
6.manage online shop

 picture speaks louder than words.
Notes notes and notes......

Snacks and drinks that accompany me in these sleepless exam nights
I put my fav mags at the hostel study room so everyone can read it.
Another way of recycle.....
Packing these cute tofu's...
Sold another 4 today ^^



ZeN Day,
YinGz









2 comments:

  1. jieying.. must jia you leh!! we can we can de! =))
    so nice u share the mag with others.. i hope i was there for very 1st time.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...qiu heng...welcome to the house^^
    nvm nvm....next year when i move out jor i go kacau kacau u at ur house^^

    ReplyDelete