Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kuiz Competition @ Equatorial Hotel ( PART ONE )


Hey there,Im officially back from the
kuiz competition organized by
PNB(Permodalan Nasional Berhad).

This is actually the first time
i went to a kuiz that actually sponsor flight tickets.


There are a total of 27 IPG competing and
each IPG had 4 representatives.
Due to some reckless mistakes , we lost during the semi-finals.
If we could maintain our performances,
we would have be the finalist.

Nevermind,at least we had tried our best
Thats the spirit!!
We stayed at Equatorial Hotel,Bangi KL
for 3 days and 2 night(5 star Hotel baby)
Quarter finals and Semi-finals were held at the hotel
while the finals was held at
Dewan Seri Endon,Putrajaya .
I am still missing those fluffy pillows
and hot shower bathtube.
As well as the pool,sauna,steambath
and the jacquzi.
I get to know many friends there .
Of course , getting their Facebook double the fun^^

I didnt bring my camera
so the photos are still with my friend----Aini.
I managed to snap some photos with my cellphone.
There are some photos that I would like to share.
Enjoy^^



enjoying my milk tea in my hotel room

Pool-ing with Helen,Chong Wee(IPTHO)
and Shai ( IPP),I'm such a noob!!

Dining Hall

Desserts!--Puddings,Cakes etc...

Chocholate Fountains-(Dip any fruit you like^^)
I like the most with strawberries

Fresh-baked bread

Delicacies^^


Wait till I get my whole album from my friend.
I'm gonna share more photos here ^^
Bye

Aza Aza Fighting,
Yingz

No comments:

Post a Comment