Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another Bibi's Bday Celebration




♥♫♥♪♥[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅][̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] bibi♥♪♥♫♥

Though we had celebrate it earlier last week,

we were throwing out a party today...

and sad to say that we will be having

our finals in 2 more days.

We should be studying instead of *#%@.........(bla bla bla )

At the same old place,we went to Alor Setar for dim sum.

This time,we had Lydia,Jon,Caral and Thomas with us.

I wish Alice and Icingism could join us

but they didn't feel well today.

ANyway,hope both of you recover soon.

I promise we'll go there again^^

I still believe picture speaks louder than words.



Pens that I get from charity donation yesterday^^

Now I'm using them to do my exam notes^^

Lepak-ing after eating Dim-Sum

MC DONG again^^

Today I get a taste of Milo McFlurry


Sweet Day,

YinGz








1 comment: