Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekly Weirdo Diary Post



Had it been a week?
I don't know....
It's like freaking hell here and I wish I can run away from here...
Sort of want to let go everything and go home....
I gave grandpa a call today
I misses him a lot...a lot....a lot.....
I wish I could accompany him more often....
Grandpa has been taking care of me since I'am a baby...
And always been there for me to drive me to school ,tuition classes and meetings....
I've realise I am such a fool during my teens....such a rebellious freak!
Time to change....I'm trying so hard....

Mummy's birthday is coming....but I have replacement classes that day...haiz
For now,I am definitely gonna put my FAMILY at the first place...
I wish someone can understand what I feel.....
Someone I could share my thoughts and moments with....
Yet,I'm keeping it all by myself...
I'm all alone....

Assignments are parking in
more than 7 subjects to accomplish
My clock is ticking.....
I'm LOST....I'm LOST....


One of my assignments-Physical Education Lokomotor and Non-Loko Paperwork & Test

I injured my hamstrings,my back......
oooo...what else??
I hate stretchings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Territory,
J~Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment