Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rojak Bloggie Post ( Sum Up for 3 weeks)


Haha
This will be quick because I have piles of assignments to do
I think I enjoy myself for this few weeks
Camping- KL fren gathering-School Based Experienced
I laughed a lot and learned a lot too
Too lazy to describe in words
Make urself cozy and view the photo's below ^^
School Based Experience at SRJKC Chung Hwa Langkawi during March holiday
Interviewing a joyful student Shin Yan


Having tea art at Jetty Point


Ezzy Trimula Cafe - Jumbo drinks , Mushroom braised chicken chop , cheese cake
De Wharf Bistro ( near beach ) - saw many eurasians^^
Went there with pkok , 凯杰,燕琪,佩颖和阿鼎
Hot picks was " Chicken Cordon Bleu " , "Fish n Chips"......
First I would like to drink shooter but I scare later can't walk back
Then I settled down with "Evovled Sweet", a type of Samba ( light alcohol)
Pineapple and cherry flavoured

I like the Chicken Cordon Bleu very much
The head chef is a European too....I enjoy seeing him cooking
The dish is served with generous amount of mashed potato
came along with steamed vege with olive oil .
Cordon Bleu is stuffed with cheese , ham and chicken .
Secret Recipe's also can't be compare to this dish ...


With

.....*...............*
...*....................*
..*......................*
.*........................*.........*....*
*.........................*...*..............*
.*.........................*...................*
..*.........................*................*
...*.............
Love .................*
.....*..................................*
........*...........................*
...........*......................*
...............*...............*
..................*..........*
.....................*.....*
......................*..*
........................*
........................*
.......................*
........................*
..........................*
.............................*
................................*
.................................*

That's all

I like my days

Hope you will be happy too
Ciao^^


1 comment:

  1. Nice dining place huh...Omigod u mean shooter?Even i didn't even dare drink that, one i drank my gf have to fetch me back home...so humiliating...when u are going to penang?

    ReplyDelete