Monday, March 15, 2010

My Day with BuddieS



she and me


I went to KL straight away after the holidays
It is not that I am not home sick
I talked to my mum that I am going to have a short break with my friends
I hate assignments and I want to kick them away for a few days

This trip to KL was more fun than i first imagine
I got to meet with my BFF Jocelyn , Hon Loong and Wen Bin .
We had been to Karaoke at Neway , dined at the Toilet Bowl Restaurant and shopping spree...

All miseries seems to be gone when I really enjoying myself these few days
Thank you my friends
We should be gathering again~ ^^

One thing is I still being quite blurred in terms of taking an LRT ride
It's so embarassing > <
Never mind ...one or two mistakes makes me grow



p/s :Hon Loong....u better remember my cert...
p/s :Ah bin.....watch out ! next time i will know more bout the directions...

Just one word to describe my feelings " SPLENDID "!!


Photo Sharing at FB~Check it Out yazz!




From Eugyne's FB





最烦恼的一件事莫过于开学时候要面对的一些事情
因为你身边永远都会有支持者
你需要害怕什么?
有时候我真的觉得好好笑,
为什么无辜的总是
罪人总是
做错的总是我?
好像是前世得罪了你酱,
算了,是你身在福中不知福。
如果你要讨厌我一辈子,
我也无话可说了,
如果我主动讲话反而令你反感,
你放心!
我会给你我一辈子的沉默,如果这样你会甘心的话!


No comments:

Post a Comment