Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Lazy Post from a lazy PersOn




Noted:I'm Lazy;Lazy Person Lazy Style


Hey dude,I'm too busy with my assignments and the CHinese Festive Activity
WHy my time is fully occupied and I barely have time to rest
I hope I can manage to finish my TITAS assignment
My eyelids feel like wanna shut but I knew I have to stay awake today
Prepare to fight Ying !!

Wear Etude Lemon Mask !!!

MASK TIME before assignment!!!Fight pimples!



Haha....I broke my FB record today
74 comments in a column for my status today

Mind Have A Look?I am not bluffing~

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000769171367#!/jieying0909?v=feed&story_fbid=331473424067


The Lepak Team

Went out to take some fresh air,it's a temporary sweet escape...

but still have piles of work to do!!



With


...........* ..*
........*.........*
.....*...............*
...*....................*
..*......................*
.*........................*.........*....*
*.........................*...*..............*
.*.........................*...................*
..*.........................*................*
...*.............Love .................*
.....*..................................*
........*...........................*
...........*......................*
...............*...............*
..................*..........*
.....................*.....*
......................*..*
........................*
........................*
.......................*
........................*
..........................*
.............................*
................................*
.................................*

From Ying.........muackzz!( ..)(^~^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment