Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My BeLated X'mas Gift from A friend

It's a happy day!YiPee~Countdown back to Darulaman Campus lu~


Postman rang the door bell but I was upstairs
Dad helped me to sign the package in the morning
Luckily he didn't ask much
My 38 brother came near me to have a look what is inside
Firstly a piece of small nte falled out ,

written there : XXXX(secret)xXxXX
My brother snatched it an see it first
Not Fair!




When i opened that cute little polka dots box
This phone~strip popped out
Aww....Thanks Ivan
I had been longing for one of these
Finally I can have one
Because everytime I didn't have time to make one at the malls
Aiya....I busy shpping usually!!


Here is a small credit to Ivan,a sweet friend
Thanks yazz!



This is printscreened when I was chatting with Ivan in MSN
Actually this is a piece of evidence
Ivan said next time he meet me he would like to give me
a stuffed puppy!!
Don't take it seriously Ivan~
I am just joking here~


To Me ,
Take a Deep Breath
A Brand New Year Is Coming
Good Luck Everybody in the House!
You are still in my territry!
Rawrr!!!






p/s: I think i am going to stay home ....don't want go countdown jor!

2 comments:

  1. good la..gt xmas gift..i wan too ..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~next year i go KL find u again ar~den buy for u lo~haha

    ReplyDelete