Saturday, December 12, 2009

假期(六)



My Pet in my winterland

Christmas is coming
Shops are getting packed with seasonal gifts
I am gonna crack my head to find a present for my BiBi
Thanks to his great idea to exchange gifts on x'mas eve
bla....bla.....bla....
You ask for it~

Presents~Presents~Presents

Everyday I am logging in Pet Sc
To get my free Xmas tree free ornament
And I get a teddy ornament today
It was so cute
My pet would be so amazed
Of course
Thanks to her owner=ME!!

I like Pet Sc during festive seasons
Especially when it is X'mas
Where Red and Green
Had its most contra combinations for once in a year
Simply amazing
Good news for me
Genting gives my family one more free room
for one more stay at Genting
Which makes my trip
23rd-26th December!
Guess it is another joyful day for me~
Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment