Sunday, December 20, 2009

假期(11)



Christmas is around the corner
I just can't wait


Today I went to do some facial treatment with my mummy
Sounds impossible
This is really my first time doing facial
And my mummy is the one who actually drags me to the beauty saloon
The treatment took about 2 hours time

Oh My!
I dozed off happily
Of course sometimes I was being awaked
because I feel different kind of sensation on my face

SOmetimes,
It is a warm towel;
Sometimes,
It is icy cool creamy stuff
flattening all over your face

Man!
My poor skin!!!

Overall
It is a nice experience
I will have to continue my treatment next month
If I have time
Mum had sign up for a package.

Besides
Recently I kinda desperate for leggings
And I buy one today
It is a long one
After 20 % discount RM30++
Quite a reasonable price
My mummy pay for it

YIPEE!
Another day full with laughter^^




No comments:

Post a Comment