Thursday, November 5, 2009

1st exam paper - Chinese Literature Paper 1

Hehe...today get 500 coins in Pet Society .... ( Syok Sendiri - ing )dun bother me...



Erm ... Actually i shouldn't be blogging at this very moment...


But i cant study with my sleepy soul ,


though the exam had finished since 10 am today,


why i feel so reluctant to get out from my bed to do some revision...


Kind of stress when I don't understand what my frens are discussing about with their hand-written notes....


WOW....ying! You are far behind....You are not going to catch the train...


The next paper will struck starting from 10,11 and 12 November continuosly!


What it means? SHIT !


This is the 3rd Semester of my course ,


I am getting even lazier.


I am so glad that morning's paper didn't end up in disaster .


Of course there are some questions that i can't cope that well ...





HOORAY!


Let's delete my memory of Paper 1 today...


I wanna insert the rest topic to my squeezing tight brain~


Gosh , dont know how much space are there available.....





A pass is what i ask for.....come on....


I know i will never be the TOP ones...


SO, just let me SURVIVE !!

Ps:Aza aZa FiGhTinG ~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment