Thursday, February 19, 2009

Injury : INJURED のLEG




It's happens without any warning...
danger ambushing me,
i was not aware of that...



It was physical education class again,
i had that omen that something would happen that particular day...
I saw a few of my hostel student had injured their leg,
walking with difficulties...

LoL...
What an eye sight!!





We have to perform long jump today,
in Malay,
it is 'lompat jauh'~
I am still a newbie in this sport...
I cant imagine whether i could accomplish it!



I could fulfil the requirement for the first few techniques for the long jump.
It goes OK until i landed with an error on the sand...
As if time was frozen,
i was transfixed,rooted on the spot....








At the first few seconds,
i thought it was just like an ordinary fell...
But,
I was wrong indeed...
My left feels numb,
following with a series of pain...



I was being carried away from the sand by my friends,
sitting on the padang,
i dont know what can i do besides crying as my leg was in pain....
My friends keep comforting me and wiped my tears away...



leg
Picture of my injured leg....SIAP with bandage...我の艺术品~




Deep in my heart,
I feel grateful for them,
lots of thanks to Esther for she apply ice on my legs and bandage my leg...
Thanks to Qin and Hooi for carrying me to the cafeteria to be sent to hospital,
Thanks to Li Yen and Li Yong my ahya sisters driving me to Hospital Jitra,the X ray thing and so on...
Thanks to Ming,Elaine,Yong,Qian,Hong,Nana and others that are not mentioned...






There's lot for me to learn this time...
Proper stretching,
Proper technique,
Acquintance


And i know what friends are really for....
Arigato Gozaimasu...










5 comments:

  1. 那脚包成粽子了,快点叫天赐来sayang~sayang~
    kakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇~
    连你也要笑我~
    呵呵。。。
    他一直不肯叫我:“企鹅~”

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 企鹅?有创意!

    最近很多人生病受伤,之前我朋友轮流生病...
    而我还叫他们好好照顾自己,
    不久我和另外一个朋友还进了医院=.=
    关心别人还不如先看好自己.

    我们都痊愈啦~现在又到你了^^
    祝你早日康复...

    ReplyDelete
  5. anvil:
    走路有企鹅的样子哦!
    近来很多人都生病。。。
    我好害怕咧!!!

    ReplyDelete